Inc42 is a technology focused media portal with extensive focus on innovation and creating value. In the past year Inc42 has extended its reach in the Indian startup ecosystem and established a good brand value by publishing quality content. We are now looking to expand rapidly, both in terms of content and technologically, and have a lot of interesting things coming up soon.
Our team works to provide highly engaging content for ours readers. Our team is very stable, high in integrity & high performance – not to mention super fun & know how to have a great time while rocking the work they do, everyday!
We are looking for a kickass UI/UX designer with a little frontend experience who can take lead of our new platform. We're now looking for some world class, high calibre designers to join the team and build a world class product.
You would be responsible for designing the user flow and the whole user experience for the company. We are looking for a candidate who can work in pressure situations, is self motivating and a team man. Startup experience is a definite plus.
Experience: 2-3 Yrs and salary is not a problem for good candidate.
• Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
• Plan/ define product requirements and the creative brief with product management team
• Create mockups and low fidelity prototypes of early concepts. Refine and increase the fidelity of functional prototypes as the design process progresses
• Work with engineering to understand architecture and development issues and make appropriate design tradeoffs
• Deliver detailed user experience & visual design specifications, mockups, prototypes to product teams
• Generate production-quality, high-definition assets
• Identify, prototype and conduct usability testing of key aspects of a design resulting in refinements to user experience/design direction• Use facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, resulting in others learning from you, and inspiring others to want to work with you
• Solid understanding of user centered / interaction design principles & practices
• Passion and experience with applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams including engineering and product management
• Experience designing web apps and mobile apps
• Effectively sharing your point of view and expertise with team members
• Ability to develop highly iterative and low fidelity prototypes in the early stages of design
• Strong visual design capabilities, including composition, layout, information hierarchy, typography, color and motion
• Ability to design within an Agile software development process
• Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner• Must have a pixel-perfect portfolio that demonstrates strong design & problem solving skills and represents a range of design styles for small to large enterprises and across various platforms
- Complete ownership of the product you designed
- Competitive Salary
- Cool open office culture, fun & fast paced environment
- Work with one of the best teams in the industry
- Make a dent in the universe!